In Webedia Mexico, we are hiring 2 Community Managers!
To manage the social channels of one client, we are looking for two CM perfils, totally bilingual in english – native will be the best and passionated about Cinema!
- The community manager will provide the client with daily responsive community management services on determined social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- The CM will be responsible for delivering proactive and/or reactive responses to published posts. Response time is 1-2 hours.
Proactive responses are predetermined comments, posts, tags, key assets that are to be published based on a set schedule approved by client.
Reactive responses are timely customer service comments that help engaged users connect, discover, and explore with the Cinemark brand.
Both proactive and reactive responses should have the goal of increasing the overall customer experience, channel and website traffic, positive social engagement, followership, and lastly ticket sales.
- Community manager will respond swiftly in English, and only when needed and approved in other languages (Spanish).
- The Community Manager will be responsible for all communication that falls under determined brand guide. Anything that falls outside of the brand guide will be deferred to Client Guest Services.
Schedule & workflow:
- Team of 2 CM will be working Monday through Sunday. Will work directly with an account Manager – who will be responsible for managing the workflow and feedback process
- Working hours will be set from 9am-6pm monday to Wednesday // and 1pm to 9pm Thursday to Sunday.
- Community Manager will also be responsible for sending weekly reporting to Client no later than 11am central time on Mondays.
- Community Manager will host a weekly phone call with Client to discuss content for that week. The Services Provider will remain in contact throughout the week for swift responses on content changes. In case phone is not possible or unnecessary, email communication may be used to communicate during the workflow and feedback process.
- Passionate about Cinema
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Excellent writing skills
- Bilingual in english
- Freelance contract : 30 hours a week
- Available to start in September and for a Kick-off in Agost.
If you’d like to join our team, please feel comfortable and send us your curriculum vitae: